Friday 18 September 2020

Art!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Hey bloggers!
So for the last week I have been working on Hundertwasser art!
If you don't know who/what Hundertwasser art is I'll tell you!
Hundertwasser was a really famous visual artist/painter. He also made a lot of buildings. The most things he posted/build we're onion domes, spirals, eye's, tear drops, windows and he also made no straight line like in his buildings or paintings they we're never straight.
I think maybe everyone in Kauri team had to make it for calendar art?
If you have leave a comment!
Question of the day: What is your favorite thing to paint/draw?
Blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rose,I like the way you did your art.It's My favourite. did you think about using other colour's. Why did you want to draw this ?Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog My Blog. Blog you later. Fatima

    ReplyDelete